Exploring Your Style
Choosing your home in Viera is only the beginning. Our talented designers are here to guide you through the many choices that make it distinctly your own. The Viera Builders Design Studio is filled with samples for everything from flooring and counter tops to hardware and fixtures. Get ready for an exciting journey that brings you to the home of your dreams.
Commitment to Design
The Design Studio by Viera Builders is your home to inspiration and possibilities complemented with 5-star service and expertise. Here you will experience an array of diverse design finishes and styles and thoughtfully fashioned kitchen vignettes that span various genres and tastes. We showcase meticulously designed sample galleries that include cabinets, countertops, flooring, and staircase elevations. Samples are presented to make your homebuilding journey both efficient and fun. It is a special destination and home to some of the most respected brands in home design today.
The Studio was created with one question in mind: How do we deliver world-class service alongside world-class design? The answer was easy – by focusing on our clients. Our Design Team wants to collaborate with you to personalize your new home. We are creative and well versed in the most current and classic trends of home design. Our goal is to get to know you. We'd love to hear about the lifestyle you envision in your new home. Let us share our passion and knowledge for the details and ideas that will make your life more organized and beautiful. We are dedicated to making the new home building process easy, fulfilling and fun.
Your Sales Manager will schedule a four-hour appointment with you once you are under contract. Send us pictures, bring swatches. We will start the design process with you in mind.
The Design Process
Preview Your Design Choices
Every Monday from 11a.m. to 7 p.m., we host an open house to introduce the design process to our homebuyers. During this design preview, you’ll see the options available to personalize your specific floor plan. The goal is to spark your inspiration as you prepare for a more extensive, one-on-one design selection session. Feel free to attend as many design previews as you want.
* Due to COVID-19 processes have been modified. Please talk to your sales manager.
- Set your budget. Having a good idea of what you can spend on interior finishes takes some of the stress out of the process. Separate needs from wants.
- Think about how you live in your home. The perfect flooring for empty nesters may not suit an active growing family with pets. Your designer can help educate you on the differences between products and help you to select the best material for your space. Be sure to make note of your favorites.
- It may feel early to think about furniture placement, but that’s how you get that floor outlet in the perfect spot. Furniture helps to place necessary outlets, cable and lighting.
- Kitchens and master suites SELL homes. Consider including upgrades that are not easily done after closing, such as flooring and countertops, into your mortgage. Weekend warrior projects are best spent on accent painting and hanging art.
You probably already have ideas for your new home and dream kitchen. Pull together all your Pinterest boards and Houzz favorites. Collect the pages you’ve ripped out of magazines, and all the photos, fabric swatches, and other bits of new home inspiration. Get ready to share all your preferences with your designer.
- Design Magazines - Start tearing out your favorite pictures of rooms that inspire you.
- Share your favorite color chip or fabric sample with us.
- We love Pinterest! Share your pins with us.
- Browse Houzz.com and share your Idea books with your design consultant.
- Walk our models and snap pictures of your favorite tiles, details or paint colors.
Meet With Your Designer
Plan to spend about four hours exploring the possibilities in our Design Studio. We’ll guide you through an in-depth shopping trip where you choose every detail. We’ll look at your floor plan and sort through your options. With every choice, your home takes shape and you’ll begin to see your future Viera home.
Together, we’ll explore details such as colors, styles, and materials for everything from your floors and walls to the cabinets and countertops. Browse the fixtures and hardware as, step by step, you see your home take shape.
- Design Appointment- Relax. Our skilled design team is ready to do all the heavy lifting!
- Your design consultant has reserved up to four hours just for you. It’s important to arrive on time so you can get right to work.
- Our designers are trained to take you through the process. They will explain Included Features, and available options, as well as pricing.
- Don’t forget to bring your notes from your Preview session where you wrote down some of your favorites.
- Make sure all contracted parties are available to attend this very important meeting.
Meet Our Studio Manager
Deborah Gray Studio Manager
When the decision is made to purchase a home with Viera Builders, I am mindful that this will be one of the largest investments that our clients will make and one of the most important! This home is where they will live, perhaps start a family, celebrate holidays and milestones, creating forever memories. I feel privileged to be a part of this process.
I love the detail. Working with the buyers as they make the interior and exterior color selections and recording each detail from the roof color to which side of the faucet to install the soap dispenser! All of this moves from Design to Architecture, Purchasing and Construction. Ultimately changing the words and numbers into their vision, their home.
My Style: Eclectic. My father was in the Air Force so traveling to different countries and all around the US, our home was filled with a mix of art, accessories and furniture. Many pieces I still have in my home today. Some even have places in the homes of my daughter and my son. I like heavy wood furniture with different finishes. I love to mix metals, lots of texture, natural colors with just pops of bright color. I keep the flooring simple as well as the paint for a great foundation for the eclectic vibe!