Submit a Customer Service Request
Please let us know what service request we can complete for you by filling out the form below. Our Homeowner Service department will then contact you to schedule an appointment.
Our number one priority at Viera Builders is the safety of our homeowners, team members and trade partners. On Monday, May 4, the Governor unveiled his Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step plan to reopen Florida and restart our economy.
In light of the Governor lifting the stay at home order, Viera Builders Customer Service department is back in service with the following conditions:
· Our first priority will be requests that came in during our temporary shut-down. New requests will be addressed in the order received. Emergency requests will continue to be addressed immediately.
· We will require our team members and trades to wear protective facial coverings and gloves when inside a home. A facial mask will be required to be worn by the homeowner, or primary person of contact as well. Our employees will have additional masks available should they be needed.
The following CDC questions will be asked when scheduling your appointment, and then again on the day of the appointment:
1. have you returned from any out of state travel from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Louisiana, out of the country or been on a cruise within the last 14 days?
2. have you been in contact with anyone who has returned from any out of state travel to or from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Louisiana, out of the country?
3. Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
4. have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness or difficulty breathing)?
An affirmative response to any of these questions will necessitate that all service orders be placed on hold for a minimum of 14 days.
We hope you’ll understand our decision to help keep our customers, team members and trades safety top of mind by practicing these safety protocols. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to serving your needs.